The field is set. Eight student teams have been selected to compete in the ultimate computer sports event of our time – the Supercomputing 2011 (SC11) Student Cluster Challenge, aka the SCC… aka Cluster for Glory… aka Clusterbowl, Cluster Cup, and Cluster-geddon. I know that the vast majority of readers feverishly follow this …
So how far away are they from the DARPA petaflop computer?
Just asking. I'm guessing they are getting closer.
Cluster for Glory, Clusterbowl, Cluster Cup, and Cluster-geddon...
And after the ensueing drinking session, the clusterf*ck.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...