The field is set. Eight student teams have been selected to compete in the ultimate computer sports event of our time – the Supercomputing 2011 (SC11) Student Cluster Challenge, aka the SCC… aka Cluster for Glory… aka Clusterbowl, Cluster Cup, and Cluster-geddon. I know that the vast majority of readers feverishly follow this …
So how far away are they from the DARPA petaflop computer?
Just asking. I'm guessing they are getting closer.
Cluster for Glory, Clusterbowl, Cluster Cup, and Cluster-geddon...
And after the ensueing drinking session, the clusterf*ck.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015