Lending a tropical air to the SC11 Student Cluster Challenge are the Rainforest Eagles from Costa Rica’s Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica (ITCR-ITS). This is the first team from central America, and at latitude 10° north, the southernmost team to date. So if you wagered that Taiwan, at 25° north, would be the competitor …
Oe, oeoeoe! Ticos, Ticos!
So proud to see my Alma Mater competing in the Challenge!
The ITCR, better known as "Tec", is a well respected university in the country and the region, but yes it needs to create a name for itself internationally. This is a perfect opportunity... as far as I'm aware, the team is composed of students of at least 3 different careers, so it's an university-wide effort in that regard
Best of luck to the boys and girl in the team!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know