Lending a tropical air to the SC11 Student Cluster Challenge are the Rainforest Eagles from Costa Rica’s Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica (ITCR-ITS). This is the first team from central America, and at latitude 10° north, the southernmost team to date. So if you wagered that Taiwan, at 25° north, would be the competitor …
Oe, oeoeoe! Ticos, Ticos!
So proud to see my Alma Mater competing in the Challenge!
The ITCR, better known as "Tec", is a well respected university in the country and the region, but yes it needs to create a name for itself internationally. This is a perfect opportunity... as far as I'm aware, the team is composed of students of at least 3 different careers, so it's an university-wide effort in that regard
Best of luck to the boys and girl in the team!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods