Engineers at Boston Dynamics are showing off its PETMAN robot as it does calisthenics and simulates the actions of everyday soldiers. The PETMAN robot, which stands for Protection Ensemble Test Mannequin, is capable of walking and running, performing pushups and squat thrusts, and mimics the breathing patterns, heat output, and …
This is just the latest of the alpha terminators, T0.4 perhaps.
The robo-apocalypse is coming!
I don't know about you,,,
,,,but I've seen the video footage of that BIgDog and if I even heard that thing coming after me I'd quite happily leg it desperately the other way...
Keep the flashing light...
...just give them a battle pack. Oh and if you could make my Legion of them all do a squat like that whenever I enter the room, that'd be great. Thanks.
Love the way it walks.
It struts like Liam Gallagher with a nostril full of marching powder.
"fine-tuning neck articulation". Nonsense!
They just can't get the eyes to glow the appropriate evil shade of red.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR