Look out, it's Halloween 2011, where nobody questions strangers that give young kids sweets, those with a crude sense of humour get dressed up as Steve Jobs, and sales reps get annoyed by random people knocking on their door. If you're someone who gets into the spirit, then consider some of the following Halloween gadgets. …
I've been knee-deep in Zombies for the past three weeks, and you wait until now to tell us about this stuff?
"As HD projectors go, it's on the cheaper side of things too."
Too bloody right. The HP TouchPad fire sale didn't really get my interest but for six quid I'd run someone over in my car to get one of these.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers