Look out, it's Halloween 2011, where nobody questions strangers that give young kids sweets, those with a crude sense of humour get dressed up as Steve Jobs, and sales reps get annoyed by random people knocking on their door. If you're someone who gets into the spirit, then consider some of the following Halloween gadgets. …
I've been knee-deep in Zombies for the past three weeks, and you wait until now to tell us about this stuff?
"As HD projectors go, it's on the cheaper side of things too."
Too bloody right. The HP TouchPad fire sale didn't really get my interest but for six quid I'd run someone over in my car to get one of these.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market