Look out, it's Halloween 2011, where nobody questions strangers that give young kids sweets, those with a crude sense of humour get dressed up as Steve Jobs, and sales reps get annoyed by random people knocking on their door. If you're someone who gets into the spirit, then consider some of the following Halloween gadgets. …
I've been knee-deep in Zombies for the past three weeks, and you wait until now to tell us about this stuff?
"As HD projectors go, it's on the cheaper side of things too."
Too bloody right. The HP TouchPad fire sale didn't really get my interest but for six quid I'd run someone over in my car to get one of these.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16