To celebrate the 19th anniversary of the release of the Nokia's classic handset, the 1011 - the world's first commercially available GSM digital phone - the Finnish phone giant is holding an exhibition showcasing the various designs that made the company such a driving force during the mobile market's boom years. Nokia products …
The lack of buttons suggests that's the N9, not lumia.
According to the story you linked to, the 1011 was released in November 1992. That would make it 19 years old.
Banged to rights - Caleb can't count.
The Nokia Museum
Probably the only viable strategy open to Nokia now.
"the Finnish phone giant is holding an exhibition showcasing the various designs that made the company such a driving force during the mobile market's boom years."
commence Operation Rest On Laurels!
Ive kept my Nokia 9000 as a reminder of how good they used to be,simple to use good volume both as a hands free and normal phone only let down by the battery life of less than a day.Even now Ive not found a phone as user friendly or good at what its supposed to do,make and receive phone calls.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests