HTC sold almost twice as many smartphones in the third quarter of this year than it did in the same period last year, according to its quarterly results. It's no wonder the Great Patent Wars are hotting up, as the Android and Microsoft partner sold 13.2 million mobes in July to September, up 93 per cent from 2010's third quarter …
HTC have had my broken desire for 2 months now.
Poor quality hardware, terrible customer service and repair process - don't care how many phones they sell, I hope they never sell another phone.
Goodbye HTC, never again.
My experience of HTC phones has been 100 % positive (and I've had a few). Well made and reliable would be my description.
Never had to use their repair service coz I've never had a broken one so I can't comment on that, commiserations if it is pants.
My HTC Desire HD has been great. No probs at all, except for when I dropped it and broke the screen.
That was quickly replaced though.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad