HTC sold almost twice as many smartphones in the third quarter of this year than it did in the same period last year, according to its quarterly results. It's no wonder the Great Patent Wars are hotting up, as the Android and Microsoft partner sold 13.2 million mobes in July to September, up 93 per cent from 2010's third quarter …
HTC have had my broken desire for 2 months now.
Poor quality hardware, terrible customer service and repair process - don't care how many phones they sell, I hope they never sell another phone.
Goodbye HTC, never again.
My experience of HTC phones has been 100 % positive (and I've had a few). Well made and reliable would be my description.
Never had to use their repair service coz I've never had a broken one so I can't comment on that, commiserations if it is pants.
My HTC Desire HD has been great. No probs at all, except for when I dropped it and broke the screen.
That was quickly replaced though.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun