Halloween celebrations on Monday are likely to be haunted by rampant malware infections and an onslaught of internet scams, security watchers warn. Wicked writers of devilish code are likely to take advantage of the festivities to spook surfers with search engine poisoning attacks that point browsers towards websites infected …
In all fairness...
The saying is, "Trick OR Treat" they just seem to be opting for the former. :D
Happy Halloween, el reg readers and staff alike!
Reading this whilst trying
to clean some unknown nastie off the in-laws PC. Happy halloween, indeed.
If you get an "invite" then at least you know that the sender was illiterate.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe