Halloween celebrations on Monday are likely to be haunted by rampant malware infections and an onslaught of internet scams, security watchers warn. Wicked writers of devilish code are likely to take advantage of the festivities to spook surfers with search engine poisoning attacks that point browsers towards websites infected …
In all fairness...
The saying is, "Trick OR Treat" they just seem to be opting for the former. :D
Happy Halloween, el reg readers and staff alike!
Reading this whilst trying
to clean some unknown nastie off the in-laws PC. Happy halloween, indeed.
If you get an "invite" then at least you know that the sender was illiterate.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM