Halloween celebrations on Monday are likely to be haunted by rampant malware infections and an onslaught of internet scams, security watchers warn. Wicked writers of devilish code are likely to take advantage of the festivities to spook surfers with search engine poisoning attacks that point browsers towards websites infected …
In all fairness...
The saying is, "Trick OR Treat" they just seem to be opting for the former. :D
Happy Halloween, el reg readers and staff alike!
Reading this whilst trying
to clean some unknown nastie off the in-laws PC. Happy halloween, indeed.
If you get an "invite" then at least you know that the sender was illiterate.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*