Halloween celebrations on Monday are likely to be haunted by rampant malware infections and an onslaught of internet scams, security watchers warn. Wicked writers of devilish code are likely to take advantage of the festivities to spook surfers with search engine poisoning attacks that point browsers towards websites infected …
In all fairness...
The saying is, "Trick OR Treat" they just seem to be opting for the former. :D
Happy Halloween, el reg readers and staff alike!
Reading this whilst trying
to clean some unknown nastie off the in-laws PC. Happy halloween, indeed.
If you get an "invite" then at least you know that the sender was illiterate.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers