Three experts look at building cloud-optimised networks from the operational point of view, a fabric-based infrastructure point of view, and a service delivery model point of view. Each viewpoint is valid, different, and not enough on its own. Taking the three together gives us an idea of the complexity of cloud undertakings. …
People fear that the initial investment and their ongoing expenses will be difficult to be amortized in time and are wondering overall if the cloud investment is worth it. http://ow.ly/7e9HT The bottom line is that a well researched cloud investment is well worth the time spent. Reading the fine print will always be key.
Public Clouds are for poor people
Bah, public clouds are poor mans' computing. With limits, restrictions, and arbitrary implementation hacks that you have to like.
For that reason, 'blah blah cloud' will get some penetration but ultimately won't replace custom clouds that do real work.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know