Three experts look at building cloud-optimised networks from the operational point of view, a fabric-based infrastructure point of view, and a service delivery model point of view. Each viewpoint is valid, different, and not enough on its own. Taking the three together gives us an idea of the complexity of cloud undertakings. …
People fear that the initial investment and their ongoing expenses will be difficult to be amortized in time and are wondering overall if the cloud investment is worth it. http://ow.ly/7e9HT The bottom line is that a well researched cloud investment is well worth the time spent. Reading the fine print will always be key.
Public Clouds are for poor people
Bah, public clouds are poor mans' computing. With limits, restrictions, and arbitrary implementation hacks that you have to like.
For that reason, 'blah blah cloud' will get some penetration but ultimately won't replace custom clouds that do real work.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2