Quarterly results show Emulex spinout QLogic quietly excelling while Emulex is still trying to dig itself out of a hole. Both companies sell Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs), and Ethernet connectivity products such as converged network adapters (CNAs). Emulex has silicon products that provide connectivity inside arrays, …
I was surprised to hear QLogic refered to as an Emulex spin-off. Well sure enough, wikipedia backs you up -- QLogic spun off in 1994. So it's all true, but as 17-year-old news, might merit a little bit more explanation than you gave.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS