The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – CSIRO to you and I – has gone to market for an upgrade to a 64-processor system in Canberra. The Sandy Bridge upgrade to support “future processor architectures” will also have to support PCI-e 3.0 with 40 lanes per CPU socket. Each node will have a minimum of …
CSIRO to you and me
I fixed that for you.
It was correct
Please learn English before you try to correct other people's
You and I is the correct form.
You and me is not
No it wasn't
In this case, the correct usage would be "you and me".
It is "CSIRO to you" and it is "CSIRO to me". Therefore it is "CSIRO to you and me".
Epic fail to you Mr Moss. Please learn English before you try to correct other people's corrections.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad