Britons have acquired 3.1m Freeview HD devices - TVs, receivers and DVRs - Freeview reported last week. In total, 18m homes have a Freeview-capable device of some kind, be it HD or standard definition. Just under 58 per cent of homes - 10.2m - pick up Freeview on a TV rather than a set-top box. There are 1.8m Freeview HD TVs …
is the superior option thou, with more HD content and better coverage.
Where we are, we only get Freeview Lite (as it's unofficially named), because they aren't upgrading all the repeaters to to get all the multiplexes.
Both is best
However since DSO I am sure BBC DTTV is not as good as it was.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory