Britons have acquired 3.1m Freeview HD devices - TVs, receivers and DVRs - Freeview reported last week. In total, 18m homes have a Freeview-capable device of some kind, be it HD or standard definition. Just under 58 per cent of homes - 10.2m - pick up Freeview on a TV rather than a set-top box. There are 1.8m Freeview HD TVs …
is the superior option thou, with more HD content and better coverage.
Where we are, we only get Freeview Lite (as it's unofficially named), because they aren't upgrading all the repeaters to to get all the multiplexes.
Both is best
However since DSO I am sure BBC DTTV is not as good as it was.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars