Datacom is to build a new data centre after sharing a New Zealand government contract with IBM and Revera. The company is to become a supplier of cloud and data centre services to New Zealand, and has announced Hamilton as the home for its new Tier 3 data centre to support the win. Its ten-year contract is with a cross- …
Datacom isn't Sydney based
Datacom was founded in and is headquartered in NZ
Oh dear. With any luck they'll lose my driving convictions and tax records.
And owned about 35% by NZ Post (a.k.a. The Post Office) which is 100% government owned.
Until after the election anyway, come to think of it. Sigh
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?