Datacom is to build a new data centre after sharing a New Zealand government contract with IBM and Revera. The company is to become a supplier of cloud and data centre services to New Zealand, and has announced Hamilton as the home for its new Tier 3 data centre to support the win. Its ten-year contract is with a cross- …
Datacom isn't Sydney based
Datacom was founded in and is headquartered in NZ
Oh dear. With any luck they'll lose my driving convictions and tax records.
And owned about 35% by NZ Post (a.k.a. The Post Office) which is 100% government owned.
Until after the election anyway, come to think of it. Sigh
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*