Datacom is to build a new data centre after sharing a New Zealand government contract with IBM and Revera. The company is to become a supplier of cloud and data centre services to New Zealand, and has announced Hamilton as the home for its new Tier 3 data centre to support the win. Its ten-year contract is with a cross- …
Datacom isn't Sydney based
Datacom was founded in and is headquartered in NZ
Oh dear. With any luck they'll lose my driving convictions and tax records.
And owned about 35% by NZ Post (a.k.a. The Post Office) which is 100% government owned.
Until after the election anyway, come to think of it. Sigh
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...