Datacom is to build a new data centre after sharing a New Zealand government contract with IBM and Revera. The company is to become a supplier of cloud and data centre services to New Zealand, and has announced Hamilton as the home for its new Tier 3 data centre to support the win. Its ten-year contract is with a cross- …
Datacom isn't Sydney based
Datacom was founded in and is headquartered in NZ
Oh dear. With any luck they'll lose my driving convictions and tax records.
And owned about 35% by NZ Post (a.k.a. The Post Office) which is 100% government owned.
Until after the election anyway, come to think of it. Sigh
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND