Datacom is to build a new data centre after sharing a New Zealand government contract with IBM and Revera. The company is to become a supplier of cloud and data centre services to New Zealand, and has announced Hamilton as the home for its new Tier 3 data centre to support the win. Its ten-year contract is with a cross- …
Datacom isn't Sydney based
Datacom was founded in and is headquartered in NZ
Oh dear. With any luck they'll lose my driving convictions and tax records.
And owned about 35% by NZ Post (a.k.a. The Post Office) which is 100% government owned.
Until after the election anyway, come to think of it. Sigh
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip