Citrix Systems has thrown a dizzying array of cloudy things at its partners and customers at the Synergy customer conference it is hosting in Barcelona, Spain this week, and like the cloud itself, the whole thing was a bit amorphous. The main takeaway is that Citrix is going to buy or build the tools necessary to make itself a …
Pretty cool stuff...
The knuckleheads who run IT these days won't get it, though.
Could almost be Silicon Valley!
This is a big win for AppDNA's Venture Capital backers. Yesterday's announcement was a straight win of over 20% on the two funds I hold that had invested in AppDNA's early-stage growth.
That sort of thing is supposed to happen in Silicon Valley. Not in new-biz-averse UK!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?