Citrix Systems has thrown a dizzying array of cloudy things at its partners and customers at the Synergy customer conference it is hosting in Barcelona, Spain this week, and like the cloud itself, the whole thing was a bit amorphous. The main takeaway is that Citrix is going to buy or build the tools necessary to make itself a …
Pretty cool stuff...
The knuckleheads who run IT these days won't get it, though.
Could almost be Silicon Valley!
This is a big win for AppDNA's Venture Capital backers. Yesterday's announcement was a straight win of over 20% on the two funds I hold that had invested in AppDNA's early-stage growth.
That sort of thing is supposed to happen in Silicon Valley. Not in new-biz-averse UK!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers