Citrix Systems has thrown a dizzying array of cloudy things at its partners and customers at the Synergy customer conference it is hosting in Barcelona, Spain this week, and like the cloud itself, the whole thing was a bit amorphous. The main takeaway is that Citrix is going to buy or build the tools necessary to make itself a …
Pretty cool stuff...
The knuckleheads who run IT these days won't get it, though.
Could almost be Silicon Valley!
This is a big win for AppDNA's Venture Capital backers. Yesterday's announcement was a straight win of over 20% on the two funds I hold that had invested in AppDNA's early-stage growth.
That sort of thing is supposed to happen in Silicon Valley. Not in new-biz-averse UK!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat