Citrix Systems has thrown a dizzying array of cloudy things at its partners and customers at the Synergy customer conference it is hosting in Barcelona, Spain this week, and like the cloud itself, the whole thing was a bit amorphous. The main takeaway is that Citrix is going to buy or build the tools necessary to make itself a …
Pretty cool stuff...
The knuckleheads who run IT these days won't get it, though.
Could almost be Silicon Valley!
This is a big win for AppDNA's Venture Capital backers. Yesterday's announcement was a straight win of over 20% on the two funds I hold that had invested in AppDNA's early-stage growth.
That sort of thing is supposed to happen in Silicon Valley. Not in new-biz-averse UK!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8