An employee of the Israeli Social Affairs Ministry has been arrested on suspicion of copying the personal details of nine million citizens listed in the population registry, according to the Justice Ministry. The Justice Ministry's Law, Information and Technology Authority (LITA) announced on Monday that they had arrested six …
What's the point of a .co.uk site if you're going to write in US euphemisms? Sounds like he was sacked.
The site is US owned and staffed.
The use of the co.uk is to trick you....it worked....just leave the site...i did years ago and never regretted it.
Why would Israel want to keep it's open immigration quiet?
No big deal really, most of this is public information in the US.
Identity theft made easy.
"LITA said the employee stole the information, which included names, identification numbers, addresses, birth dates and relationships, and kept a copy of it at his home. " Enough data to fake quite a few identities there.
who fakes Israeli passports?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system