Cisco chief John Chambers' total direct remuneration package slumped 65 per cent in fiscal 2011 to a mere $6.625m (£4.14m), according to an SEC filing. Clearly the time has come for the Chambers' household to switch to the value range in supermarkets, holiday at home and downgrade the family fleet of cars. The long-serving exec …
"Package shrinks 65%"
Inappropriate wording leaves me thinking "is it cold out?"
Times are so tough
I read about him a few days ago having to beg for funds to have a giant scrotum reduced? Poor, poor lad.
Oh the poor man
He must just feel so hard done to......
And the rest?
Shares, options, corporate jets, executive boxes at ball games, etc, etc.
My package shrunk 65% just thinking.....
about the loss I took on my Cisco stock I bought a couple years back, and I only had 100 shares!!!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS