Cisco chief John Chambers' total direct remuneration package slumped 65 per cent in fiscal 2011 to a mere $6.625m (£4.14m), according to an SEC filing. Clearly the time has come for the Chambers' household to switch to the value range in supermarkets, holiday at home and downgrade the family fleet of cars. The long-serving exec …
"Package shrinks 65%"
Inappropriate wording leaves me thinking "is it cold out?"
Times are so tough
I read about him a few days ago having to beg for funds to have a giant scrotum reduced? Poor, poor lad.
Oh the poor man
He must just feel so hard done to......
And the rest?
Shares, options, corporate jets, executive boxes at ball games, etc, etc.
My package shrunk 65% just thinking.....
about the loss I took on my Cisco stock I bought a couple years back, and I only had 100 shares!!!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging