Peer-to-peer payments, transfers via Facebook, and support for contactless near-field communications: the Commonwealth Bank has reached for the buzzword book to create a new payment system it hopes will help it ride on the back of huge growth in mobile payments systems. It also targets the huge growth of the iPhone in Australia …
The devil will be in the fees and charges
Instant money transfer via the CBA? I’d like to see that! (What’s their cut, 10%?)
They don’t even credit an ATO cheque immediately these days.
"the new all-embracing mobile payments system is only going to be offered for iOS 4.3 and above"
bank ignores facts
"Bank ignores NFC-supporting number 1 platform Android, currently out-selling Apple's iPhone 2:1, in favour of a device that sells less and doesn't even support NFC without expensive addon hardware."
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed