Peer-to-peer payments, transfers via Facebook, and support for contactless near-field communications: the Commonwealth Bank has reached for the buzzword book to create a new payment system it hopes will help it ride on the back of huge growth in mobile payments systems. It also targets the huge growth of the iPhone in Australia …
The devil will be in the fees and charges
Instant money transfer via the CBA? I’d like to see that! (What’s their cut, 10%?)
They don’t even credit an ATO cheque immediately these days.
"the new all-embracing mobile payments system is only going to be offered for iOS 4.3 and above"
bank ignores facts
"Bank ignores NFC-supporting number 1 platform Android, currently out-selling Apple's iPhone 2:1, in favour of a device that sells less and doesn't even support NFC without expensive addon hardware."
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)