Virtual Instruments' former partner Brocade is "trying to put VI out of business" VI's marketing VP Len Rosenthal says, as a private disagreement becomes a messy and public dispute. Brocade's CEO Michael Klayko received an emailed rebuke from VI CEO John Thompson, who said Brocade should not be "working to stall or cripple young …
So he just violated the NDA then by releasing the email publicly... Luckily, lawyers typically miss little details like that so I doubt there will be any major court cases or anything of the sort.
We need a popcorn icon, cuz watching this play out will be entertaining.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst