Virtual Instruments' former partner Brocade is "trying to put VI out of business" VI's marketing VP Len Rosenthal says, as a private disagreement becomes a messy and public dispute. Brocade's CEO Michael Klayko received an emailed rebuke from VI CEO John Thompson, who said Brocade should not be "working to stall or cripple young …
So he just violated the NDA then by releasing the email publicly... Luckily, lawyers typically miss little details like that so I doubt there will be any major court cases or anything of the sort.
We need a popcorn icon, cuz watching this play out will be entertaining.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked