Business is brisk at British chip designer ARM where pre-tax profit and revenue ballooned during the company's third quarter, which ended on 30 September. The Cambridge-based outfit reported that pre-tax profit was £55.8m, up 44 per cent compared with the same period a year earlier. Sales grew 20 per cent to £120.2m. Earnings …
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them