Optus has unveiled its IPTV content offering, branded as Optus MeTV and powered by the wholesale Fetch TV platform. Optus’ MeTV is a hybrid service combining digital free-to-air TV with on-demand and linear subscription channels, a PVR service, and web video with packages starting at $AU9.95 over 24 months and subscription …
Sounds good. Now Fetch just needs some content. There's a reason why iinet recently said they only had a couple of hundred subscribers to it - and it's obvious by the fact half the channels they're promoting are free to air with any digital set top box
I'm dying for a decent iptv system, I can't get Foxtel here but I do have a 20mbps downstream connection. But Fetch just isn't it.
If Foxtel gave Lifestyle channel over the xbox live service I'd just get that (even though I'm with iinet & would have to chew up my data limit to do so)
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers