Microsoft's YouTube channel got hacked over the weekend by pranksters who replaced corporate videos with cartoons. One of the uploaded videos, titled Bingo, showed a character from the LA Noire video game shooting another animated figure in the head. Other videos called on 'Tubers to "post video responses, create new background …
Another example of why listening to Microsoft on security matters is ill-advised.
It seems MS security holes extend beyond it's crappy operating system!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack