Microsoft's YouTube channel got hacked over the weekend by pranksters who replaced corporate videos with cartoons. One of the uploaded videos, titled Bingo, showed a character from the LA Noire video game shooting another animated figure in the head. Other videos called on 'Tubers to "post video responses, create new background …
Another example of why listening to Microsoft on security matters is ill-advised.
It seems MS security holes extend beyond it's crappy operating system!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?