Microsoft's YouTube channel got hacked over the weekend by pranksters who replaced corporate videos with cartoons. One of the uploaded videos, titled Bingo, showed a character from the LA Noire video game shooting another animated figure in the head. Other videos called on 'Tubers to "post video responses, create new background …
Another example of why listening to Microsoft on security matters is ill-advised.
It seems MS security holes extend beyond it's crappy operating system!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats