Upstart networking-equipment maker Juniper Networks is on the prowl. Speaking at a conference in Hong Kong on Monday, Kevin Johnson, Juniper's CEO, said that the company was interested in making targeted acquisitions, specifically in the areas of mobile communications and cloud computing. According to a report in The Wall …
More than likely.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it