Server giant and networking player Hewlett-Packard and networking giant and server player Cisco seem to have buried the hatchet. Admittedly, it is a pretty small hatchet and they are still brandishing pikes pointed at each other's guts. But they are not fighting. That's because there are plenty of customers that have HP for …
HP has only 1 rear slot ... how can they take in both Oracle AND Cisco ?
(they are not Paris after all).
It's like watching two awkward teens making out. Of course the two struggling Titans of Tech <sic> would find each other good company. However, there's little to be had by this great announcement, no innovation, just simply 1+1=2.
No more twatting around with those god awful flex10 modules...bleugh.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad