Server giant and networking player Hewlett-Packard and networking giant and server player Cisco seem to have buried the hatchet. Admittedly, it is a pretty small hatchet and they are still brandishing pikes pointed at each other's guts. But they are not fighting. That's because there are plenty of customers that have HP for …
HP has only 1 rear slot ... how can they take in both Oracle AND Cisco ?
(they are not Paris after all).
It's like watching two awkward teens making out. Of course the two struggling Titans of Tech <sic> would find each other good company. However, there's little to be had by this great announcement, no innovation, just simply 1+1=2.
No more twatting around with those god awful flex10 modules...bleugh.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade