Parrot’s AR.Drone quad 'copter has been quite a hit with the radio control crowd, but its £300 price tag puts it out of most people’s price range. Griffin’s new Helo TC, on the other blade, is affordable enough to be a fun little treat for the more casual weekend flier. Griffin Helo TC iPhone-controlled helicopter The Helo is …
The syma s107 (that this one rebadges) is actually a much better "toy" and is only 16gbp on amazon.
Why not Zoidb^H^H^H^H^HBluetooth?
Any RC chopper in the £30 or less range is going to be using IR, simply because it's so cheap (both in terms of power and cost to implement).
BT = two microcontrollers on each end
IR = an LED and a photodiode
Least they could have done was include a couple of cameras, ahead and down looking.
Needs an iPood?
Count me out then.
Sadly I have to agree
Was hoping for one that would work with an Android phone. Oh well.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it