Google has poached Yahoo!'s long-serving policy chief to take charge somewhere within the company's nascent social network. Anne Toth, natch, confirmed she was moving on from the Sunnyvale Purple Palace to the Mountain View Chocolate Factory in a Google+ post on Friday. She starts work with Google today. "Come Monday I'll get …
"... spin my own propeller "
What does this usually mean? (I'm having mental images that I'd better not tell anyone about)
Gods but this fad of putting an exclamation point on every word of a headline involving Yahoo is annoying.
Not a fad...
...El Reg has been doing it for years.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong