Google has poached Yahoo!'s long-serving policy chief to take charge somewhere within the company's nascent social network. Anne Toth, natch, confirmed she was moving on from the Sunnyvale Purple Palace to the Mountain View Chocolate Factory in a Google+ post on Friday. She starts work with Google today. "Come Monday I'll get …
"... spin my own propeller "
What does this usually mean? (I'm having mental images that I'd better not tell anyone about)
Gods but this fad of putting an exclamation point on every word of a headline involving Yahoo is annoying.
Not a fad...
...El Reg has been doing it for years.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball