Google has poached Yahoo!'s long-serving policy chief to take charge somewhere within the company's nascent social network. Anne Toth, natch, confirmed she was moving on from the Sunnyvale Purple Palace to the Mountain View Chocolate Factory in a Google+ post on Friday. She starts work with Google today. "Come Monday I'll get …
"... spin my own propeller "
What does this usually mean? (I'm having mental images that I'd better not tell anyone about)
Gods but this fad of putting an exclamation point on every word of a headline involving Yahoo is annoying.
Not a fad...
...El Reg has been doing it for years.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...