Google has poached Yahoo!'s long-serving policy chief to take charge somewhere within the company's nascent social network. Anne Toth, natch, confirmed she was moving on from the Sunnyvale Purple Palace to the Mountain View Chocolate Factory in a Google+ post on Friday. She starts work with Google today. "Come Monday I'll get …
"... spin my own propeller "
What does this usually mean? (I'm having mental images that I'd better not tell anyone about)
Gods but this fad of putting an exclamation point on every word of a headline involving Yahoo is annoying.
Not a fad...
...El Reg has been doing it for years.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars