We enjoyed your letter of the 9th. And would love to chat further. Discretion assured. ®
If that isn't a teaser I don't know what is
The left "socialized" this title
wtf was that...?
This is definitely the best article I have read on ElReg for some time. Maybe I'm just getting too used to using Twitter as my primary source of news.
But I also never send you flowers.
Love and kisses.
Mine's a tin of tramp-juice at the "Coach and Horses", Soho.
You mean "Trampagne".
Mine's the one with the bottle of Courvoisier XO in the pocket.
Best article EVER
best article ever.
Re: Best article EVER
its 2 lng
YES we have no money!
Please send money! Thanks.
Wiil I do, I'm almost 85 ? Not deeply frustrated but constanty utterly disgusted.
My number 1 election slogan, which I retain permanently in my window. covers it all.
"Goldman sacks the World."
In what constituency are you running, Joe ?
If you are, as I presume, also anti-war and I there possess the franchise, you've got my vote....
Does this explain the lack of BOFH articles of late? Is Travaglia being a grumpy recluse these days?
It is obvious
they had someone send them some info on something they want more info on, they replied to the person but havent heard back, and really want more info so are hoping the person sees this.
Artcile of the year nomination?
Mr Murdoch has now sobered up and vowed *never* to get that thoroughly ratarsed ever again.
Has the Zodiac made a reappearance maybe?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?