RIM is a frustrating company right now. The massive outages that affected BlackBerry email users on three continents last week may have been a miracle of bad timing, just after the iPhone launch, but they were only the most publicised of a string of more avoidable mistakes which are leaving users and developers at the end of …
"BBX may recover some of the goodwill towards RIM"
Not from Basis it won't.
just an attention grab
Basis has no case... If anything Cisco had a better one with iOS - Basis doesn't even have a product called BBx, the "x" just stands for version of the software (like Firefox 3.x). It's just some free publicity for them.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked