The same hackers who cracked into Nasdaq's computer systems last year apparently planted malware that allowed them to spy on publicly traded companies. The stock exchange previously said neither its trading systems nor its customer data were exposed by an attack that focused on a web-based app called Directors Desk. However an …
At least someone was watching them.
Government regulators certainly haven't been.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat