The same hackers who cracked into Nasdaq's computer systems last year apparently planted malware that allowed them to spy on publicly traded companies. The stock exchange previously said neither its trading systems nor its customer data were exposed by an attack that focused on a web-based app called Directors Desk. However an …
At least someone was watching them.
Government regulators certainly haven't been.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series