The same hackers who cracked into Nasdaq's computer systems last year apparently planted malware that allowed them to spy on publicly traded companies. The stock exchange previously said neither its trading systems nor its customer data were exposed by an attack that focused on a web-based app called Directors Desk. However an …
At least someone was watching them.
Government regulators certainly haven't been.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia