'Ivy Bridge', Intel's next generation of processor technology, will be unveiled toward the end of Q1 2012 rather than the early part of the year. At its annual developer conference in September, Intel executives talking about Ivy Bridge's release unanimously used the phrase "early next year". That's usually code for the first …
AMD failed to bring enough competition with Bulldozer; let's milk Sandy Bridge a little longer.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?