'Ivy Bridge', Intel's next generation of processor technology, will be unveiled toward the end of Q1 2012 rather than the early part of the year. At its annual developer conference in September, Intel executives talking about Ivy Bridge's release unanimously used the phrase "early next year". That's usually code for the first …
AMD failed to bring enough competition with Bulldozer; let's milk Sandy Bridge a little longer.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait