HP's chief technical officer, Shane Robison, is out. Robison, an EVP as well as HP's CTO, and member of HP's executive council, will leave on 1 November, having spent 11 years at HP. He will not be replaced: HP CEO Meg Whitman appears to be pulling strategy, research and development closer to HP's portfolio of businesses. The …
Robsion came with Compaq, and the only thing he did within hp was to create an hp-branded Apple ipod..
One Compaqter less to be annoyed about.
Good Job Meg!
If you want to, I can give you the names of some other candidates we should get rid of.
More to come as Mystic Meg makes magic numbers
And in Robison's case, well money doesn't make you happy, but it helps:
Where did I go wrong?
So what happens to WebOS, which was pushed out to Robison's department?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support