Google is overhauling its neglected web and news aggregating tool Reader, unsurprisingly to bring it more into line with the company's newfound love for all things social. This also means that Reader will soon be wrapped in Google+, er, goo. It's getting a new design, noted Google software engineer Alan Green in a blog post …
I've been waiting for the new design to reach Reader but the only change I've noticed lately is that Reader no longer features in the bar at the top of google pages. That's really annoying when I use reader as much as I do. I hope they give it an API too.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO