Google is overhauling its neglected web and news aggregating tool Reader, unsurprisingly to bring it more into line with the company's newfound love for all things social. This also means that Reader will soon be wrapped in Google+, er, goo. It's getting a new design, noted Google software engineer Alan Green in a blog post …
I've been waiting for the new design to reach Reader but the only change I've noticed lately is that Reader no longer features in the bar at the top of google pages. That's really annoying when I use reader as much as I do. I hope they give it an API too.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize