Google is overhauling its neglected web and news aggregating tool Reader, unsurprisingly to bring it more into line with the company's newfound love for all things social. This also means that Reader will soon be wrapped in Google+, er, goo. It's getting a new design, noted Google software engineer Alan Green in a blog post …
I've been waiting for the new design to reach Reader but the only change I've noticed lately is that Reader no longer features in the bar at the top of google pages. That's really annoying when I use reader as much as I do. I hope they give it an API too.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle