Building a document scanner into a mouse is one of those odd notions that seems daft at first but makes sense when you actually think about it. A mouse is something you always have on your desk, and decent scanning tech is now small enough, kind of, to be crammed within. Why clutter up your desk with a flatbed or a bulky …
I got one to reduce the laptop load, and to scan on the hoof. Does what it says on the tin, does snag A4 pages that don't fit into the supplied transarent mat that holds the small receipts in place; and is not really good as a mouse - if connected, video playing stutters.
LG's Apple love & hate
Go to LG's product page and click on the FEATURES tab. I see an Apple keyboard, an old iMac, and a MacBook Pro demoing the product. Click on the SPECIFICATIONS tab. It requires Window XP/Vista/7.
Sure this ideas been round along time- maybe just thinking of the hand held scanners of the 90's - but its not an entirely new idea -http://spritesmods.com/?art=mouseeye
It seems to have problems with the exposure.
On your demo APC ad, the white is heavily overexposed it seems.
Just the ticket
my portable page scanner can't do till reciepts. This looks the dogs bollocks.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball