A new Microsoft Xbox system is apparently under development and will be ready for release in late 2013, with a reveal expected a few months before during the E3 Expo in LOs Angeles. That's according to coders' mag Develop, which says multiple sources from processor chip makers to middleware firms have all confirmed it. Xbox in …
They will drop support for the Xbox360 overnight again, like they did with the original Xbox when they shortcutted that gaming generation too.
If so, you would have to be an idiot to buy an Xbox360 now, not only for the lack of exclusives, but it's 12 month remaining life-support timer...
Does anyone know if any of those video glasses can handle a 3-d input? 'm getting bored of sitting in one place playing XBOX - I want to be able to play in the back garden whilst getting a sun-tan!
My guess is 2012
I suspect we will see the xbox 720 introduced at E3 2012 along with Kinect 2.0 (for a christmas 2012 release in the US ans Feb release in Europe and the the rest of the world) as well as large amounts of Olympics related cross promotion for the current 360 & Kinect.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs