While the company was busy unveiling its latest Razr handset, Motorola also slipped out a new health and fitness gadget, the Moto Actv. The touchscreen-equipped, iPod Nano-esque device is essentially a multimedia watch with extensive fitness analysis tools. Motorola Actv This sweat-proof, scratch-resistant jogging-buddy …
Other fitness equipment exists
If El-Reg is going to republish Moto press releases, what about the same from Garmin, Polar, Suunto etc?
Maybe even some reviews - it'd be interesting to see if El-Reg reporters are not lardy larger couch surfers :)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...