While the company was busy unveiling its latest Razr handset, Motorola also slipped out a new health and fitness gadget, the Moto Actv. The touchscreen-equipped, iPod Nano-esque device is essentially a multimedia watch with extensive fitness analysis tools. Motorola Actv This sweat-proof, scratch-resistant jogging-buddy …
Other fitness equipment exists
If El-Reg is going to republish Moto press releases, what about the same from Garmin, Polar, Suunto etc?
Maybe even some reviews - it'd be interesting to see if El-Reg reporters are not lardy larger couch surfers :)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24