The NoSQL database Cassandra has hit 1.0-level maturity with a heavy play for enterprise customers. Jonathan Ellis, vice president of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) Cassandra project, is reported to have announced that the NoSQL database is now ready for "mere mortals". "You don't have to know as much as you did about the …
A storage engine that self-tunes?
Now I really do know I'm a stupid fuck
Mere mortals huh?
I wonder what they classify the general populace.
>"The problem for Cassandra"...
... is that nobody believes the replies it gives to queries!
Hardly the best endorsement given the number of "broken bird" pages that service displays!
Is it just me?
"You don't need to know the nuts and bolts..." and this was developed by FB? I'm thinking that alone would be incentive enough to go over every inch of it with a fine tooth comb.
Developed by facebook?
All queries return the result "lol".
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination