The NoSQL database Cassandra has hit 1.0-level maturity with a heavy play for enterprise customers. Jonathan Ellis, vice president of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) Cassandra project, is reported to have announced that the NoSQL database is now ready for "mere mortals". "You don't have to know as much as you did about the …
A storage engine that self-tunes?
Now I really do know I'm a stupid fuck
Mere mortals huh?
I wonder what they classify the general populace.
>"The problem for Cassandra"...
... is that nobody believes the replies it gives to queries!
Hardly the best endorsement given the number of "broken bird" pages that service displays!
Is it just me?
"You don't need to know the nuts and bolts..." and this was developed by FB? I'm thinking that alone would be incentive enough to go over every inch of it with a fine tooth comb.
Developed by facebook?
All queries return the result "lol".
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes