A firewood salesman who is locked in a legal spat with Facebook in a dispute over ownership of the dominant social network has lost another lawyer working on his case. Paul Ceglia reportedly instructed his now erstwhile lawyer Jeffery Lake "not to comply" with a court order issued by a judge in August. Lake, who has withdrawn …
Am I the only one...
...who has never heard the name "Ceglia" spoken aloud and when seeing it written down, hears it in their head as "Caligula"?
'Fraid so old chap.
I seem to recall that way back in 2002 I met Zuckerberg in a bar in Birmingham, we got chatting and I mentioned to him how cool it would be to have a myspace clone with its own API and aimed soley at impressionable young students.
I have no proof of this, however I believe Im entitled to 50% of facebook and I believe I also have the legal right to force Zuckerberg to change his name to Fuckerbeg.
That is all.
I lent him a tenner in 2001
...and the chiselling cheapskate owes me big-time. I want at least 75% of FB.
50% 'fraid not...
... as Facebook's biggest demographic (in the UK at least) tends to be the late 20's to early 50's range.
(pedantic icon is nothing to do with grammer btw).
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia