4G network operator vividwireless remains committed to extending its network coverage across the Eastern states over the next year, and has signed data centre and dark fibre provider Vocus Communications for a multi-year IP transit deal. Vocus will provide international internet access and domestic communication services via …
So they're improving the Perth connections to the 'net?
Because it's about time, their service went from bad (4Mbit) to worse (less than 0.5 most of the time) over the last year or so. It got so bad I had to leave them.
I love the idea of wireless internet, but Vivid seem to have spent a lot of time ignoring their customers and denying they have a problem with backhaul.
Far East? US East coast? Australian east?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor