4G network operator vividwireless remains committed to extending its network coverage across the Eastern states over the next year, and has signed data centre and dark fibre provider Vocus Communications for a multi-year IP transit deal. Vocus will provide international internet access and domestic communication services via …
So they're improving the Perth connections to the 'net?
Because it's about time, their service went from bad (4Mbit) to worse (less than 0.5 most of the time) over the last year or so. It got so bad I had to leave them.
I love the idea of wireless internet, but Vivid seem to have spent a lot of time ignoring their customers and denying they have a problem with backhaul.
Far East? US East coast? Australian east?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat