4G network operator vividwireless remains committed to extending its network coverage across the Eastern states over the next year, and has signed data centre and dark fibre provider Vocus Communications for a multi-year IP transit deal. Vocus will provide international internet access and domestic communication services via …
So they're improving the Perth connections to the 'net?
Because it's about time, their service went from bad (4Mbit) to worse (less than 0.5 most of the time) over the last year or so. It got so bad I had to leave them.
I love the idea of wireless internet, but Vivid seem to have spent a lot of time ignoring their customers and denying they have a problem with backhaul.
Far East? US East coast? Australian east?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer