4G network operator vividwireless remains committed to extending its network coverage across the Eastern states over the next year, and has signed data centre and dark fibre provider Vocus Communications for a multi-year IP transit deal. Vocus will provide international internet access and domestic communication services via …
So they're improving the Perth connections to the 'net?
Because it's about time, their service went from bad (4Mbit) to worse (less than 0.5 most of the time) over the last year or so. It got so bad I had to leave them.
I love the idea of wireless internet, but Vivid seem to have spent a lot of time ignoring their customers and denying they have a problem with backhaul.
Far East? US East coast? Australian east?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…