Feeds

back to article Bog builder pushes out poo-powered motorbike

Japan's leading toilet manufacturer has really pushed the float out with its promotional activities, creating a poo-powered motorcycle with its own built-in lav-look seat. The Toilet Bike Neo runs on biofuels such as compressed livestock waste and household wastewater, so while the design looks like a portaloo on wheels, it …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Coat

Cue a million and one crap puns.... Ooh - look what I did there...

Ru
Headmaster

"squeezing out a Richard the Third"

As any fule kno, the correct use of rhyming slang should be rather more like 'squeezing out a Richard', on the assumption that all the cool kids will be aware of the complete phrase and its derivation and not need it spelling out.

Joke

Gas Powered Car...

...features 12 taco holders and six butt plugs.

Silver badge
Stop

VIZ Prior Art

It's a blatant copy of Mickey's Monkey Spunk Moped.

WTF?

NTNN Prior prior art

Viz prior art? Almost the same design featured in a fake advert in (IIRC) the Not the Nine O'Clock News book in about 1982 (and possibly in the TV series, which I missed because my parents were luddites and refused to have a telly). In a poke at the decline of British manufacturing industry, the "advert" stated that the frame and engine were made in Japan. But the porcelain components were British. (Vis's simian-fueled moped didn't appear until 1993.)

Thumb Up

Moped

Wasn't Mickey eventually fined by the courts for animal cruelty and told to stop using monkeyspunk? I'm sure the last panel I ever read was him outside a zoo asking the 'keeper if he had any leopards' fanny batter!

Either way - bloody hilarious!

Coffee/keyboard

Crap puns

I had a similar bike once, it was a Sackacacki and featured a SatLav.

The chain broke in the end, so it had to be crapped.......err I mean scrapped.

Silver badge

Main issue with it is the massive skid marks

Anonymous Coward

What bike?

Shurely that is a trike.

Joke

Crap Puns?

At 50mph its a bit quicker than a "pony" but definitely not like shit off a shiny shovel.

So no (bog)brush with the law for speeding.... I'd give it a "number two" out of ten.

Just wondering what you could squeeze out of it between refills too.

Right... off for an Eartha!!

Silver badge

How well sealed is it?

What happens in a crash if the fuel container breaks and the contents hits the fan?

appears to be air cooled...

...but apparently doesn't have a fan. So I'd say no worries here.

Coat

It's a bit of a shitty design

but after a few currys I bet it goes like stink!

Bronze badge
Coat

Roid into the sunset

Thumb Up

I unilaterally...

declare this pun the winner.

Pirate

If vans powered by vegetable oil smell like a chip shop...

... I don't want to be behind that bike.

Happy

Another great invention -

They appear to have pioneered the 3 wheel motorbike. Some people might have gone for a trike in that situation.

Silver badge
Joke

"The bog bike can reach maximum speeds of around 50mph..............."

Try in on the result of several lagers and a curry vindaloo - reckon it might achieve escape velocity under those conditions.

This topic is closed for new posts.