Supercomputer maker Appro International has lassoed itself another supercomputer win at the US Department of Energy's Los Alamos National Laboratory. Los Alamos would no doubt have preferred that Advanced Micro Devices had gotten more of its 16-core "Interlagos" Opteron 6200 processors out of its GlobalFoundries wafer-baking …
But will it play Crysis?
Ah, spaghetti. How times haven't changed :)
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination