Supercomputer maker Appro International has lassoed itself another supercomputer win at the US Department of Energy's Los Alamos National Laboratory. Los Alamos would no doubt have preferred that Advanced Micro Devices had gotten more of its 16-core "Interlagos" Opteron 6200 processors out of its GlobalFoundries wafer-baking …
But will it play Crysis?
Ah, spaghetti. How times haven't changed :)
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming