A new taskforce has been named by the NSW government to develop a ten year Digital Economy Industry Action Plan, supported by an initial $AU3 million fund to drive creative digital content projects. NSW government Deputy Premier Andrew Stoner reaffirmed his commitment to turning NSW into a "digital alley" hub. "The Digital …
To be inhabited by caterwauling firms wanting tax breaks...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM