A new taskforce has been named by the NSW government to develop a ten year Digital Economy Industry Action Plan, supported by an initial $AU3 million fund to drive creative digital content projects. NSW government Deputy Premier Andrew Stoner reaffirmed his commitment to turning NSW into a "digital alley" hub. "The Digital …
To be inhabited by caterwauling firms wanting tax breaks...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad