A new taskforce has been named by the NSW government to develop a ten year Digital Economy Industry Action Plan, supported by an initial $AU3 million fund to drive creative digital content projects. NSW government Deputy Premier Andrew Stoner reaffirmed his commitment to turning NSW into a "digital alley" hub. "The Digital …
To be inhabited by caterwauling firms wanting tax breaks...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes