A new taskforce has been named by the NSW government to develop a ten year Digital Economy Industry Action Plan, supported by an initial $AU3 million fund to drive creative digital content projects. NSW government Deputy Premier Andrew Stoner reaffirmed his commitment to turning NSW into a "digital alley" hub. "The Digital …
To be inhabited by caterwauling firms wanting tax breaks...
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat