Right on time, the Ubuntu Server 11.10 operating system has tiptoed out onto the intertubes and wants to play with your workloads. Developed under the codename "Oneiric Ocelot", the latest server release from Canonical – the commercial sponsor of the Ubuntu Linux distribution – brings a number of new features for building …
I for one welcome our onanistic ocelotine overlords!
What team of eight-year-olds have they got doing their product naming?
Geez, Matt, who pissed in your JavaBeans this morning?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide