Nokia has brightened up its Symbian range with the introduction of a NFC smartphone that shouldn't put much of a dent in your wallet. The Nokia 603 - the company's latest Symbian Belle-powered handset - features a 1GHz processor, Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity. There's also a 3.5in, 640 x 360 touchscreen and a 5Mp camera …
Competitive at this price
Having seen Belle in action, and having used the typical Android fare at this price, the Nokia is ahead here. This phone is also far more adventurously styled than that opposition.
Android does well at the top of the range, but Google are ignoring the next wave of smartphone users by not getting Android's minimum hardware requirements under control, and there's room for either Bada or Symbian to capitalise here...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity