NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley and federal opposition communications spokesperson Malcolm Turnbull have spent another half-hour or so sparring over whether or not FTTN should be deployed as an interim step towards the National Broadband Network’s fibre-to-the-premises policy target. After repeated questions from Turnbull, during a …
The only thing I'm interested in...
...is their timetables for when various areas are getting connected. Or at least planned to be. I don't want to know that they are currently working on small township X or suburb Y, I want to see the long-range timetable for every area in Australia.
Actually the only thing I'm interested in...
...is when they pass Subiaco, Western Australia - don't much care for the rest of the continent.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?