NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley and federal opposition communications spokesperson Malcolm Turnbull have spent another half-hour or so sparring over whether or not FTTN should be deployed as an interim step towards the National Broadband Network’s fibre-to-the-premises policy target. After repeated questions from Turnbull, during a …
The only thing I'm interested in...
...is their timetables for when various areas are getting connected. Or at least planned to be. I don't want to know that they are currently working on small township X or suburb Y, I want to see the long-range timetable for every area in Australia.
Actually the only thing I'm interested in...
...is when they pass Subiaco, Western Australia - don't much care for the rest of the continent.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes