NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley and federal opposition communications spokesperson Malcolm Turnbull have spent another half-hour or so sparring over whether or not FTTN should be deployed as an interim step towards the National Broadband Network’s fibre-to-the-premises policy target. After repeated questions from Turnbull, during a …
The only thing I'm interested in...
...is their timetables for when various areas are getting connected. Or at least planned to be. I don't want to know that they are currently working on small township X or suburb Y, I want to see the long-range timetable for every area in Australia.
Actually the only thing I'm interested in...
...is when they pass Subiaco, Western Australia - don't much care for the rest of the continent.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball