NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley and federal opposition communications spokesperson Malcolm Turnbull have spent another half-hour or so sparring over whether or not FTTN should be deployed as an interim step towards the National Broadband Network’s fibre-to-the-premises policy target. After repeated questions from Turnbull, during a …
The only thing I'm interested in...
...is their timetables for when various areas are getting connected. Or at least planned to be. I don't want to know that they are currently working on small township X or suburb Y, I want to see the long-range timetable for every area in Australia.
Actually the only thing I'm interested in...
...is when they pass Subiaco, Western Australia - don't much care for the rest of the continent.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices