It must be a sign of the times, but I’m definitely seeing more personal finance apps coming my way recently. Of course, there’s already no shortage of apps for keeping track of your daily spending, but iMoney Accounting caught my eye as it’s free and also has an online reporting function that could be useful for people who need …
Personal finance software died...
with MS Money 2005.
And there's nothing today that comes close.
Where's the SSL security for the site oh what low hanging fruit that is for some hacker!
Trust these people with hosting, or even coming close to *any* kind of data relating to me..
I think not.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp