It must be a sign of the times, but I’m definitely seeing more personal finance apps coming my way recently. Of course, there’s already no shortage of apps for keeping track of your daily spending, but iMoney Accounting caught my eye as it’s free and also has an online reporting function that could be useful for people who need …
Personal finance software died...
with MS Money 2005.
And there's nothing today that comes close.
Where's the SSL security for the site oh what low hanging fruit that is for some hacker!
Trust these people with hosting, or even coming close to *any* kind of data relating to me..
I think not.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great