It must be a sign of the times, but I’m definitely seeing more personal finance apps coming my way recently. Of course, there’s already no shortage of apps for keeping track of your daily spending, but iMoney Accounting caught my eye as it’s free and also has an online reporting function that could be useful for people who need …
Personal finance software died...
with MS Money 2005.
And there's nothing today that comes close.
Where's the SSL security for the site oh what low hanging fruit that is for some hacker!
Trust these people with hosting, or even coming close to *any* kind of data relating to me..
I think not.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone