The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has decided it will appeal against the decision that recently let Google off the hook in relation to misleading advertisements in Australia. Back in September, Federal Court judge Justice Nicholas had decided that while “ad-squatting” – a business buying ads using the trading …
Where do the ACCC get all these dead horses from? They're not linked to that property at Kooralbyn per chance are they?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?