The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has decided it will appeal against the decision that recently let Google off the hook in relation to misleading advertisements in Australia. Back in September, Federal Court judge Justice Nicholas had decided that while “ad-squatting” – a business buying ads using the trading …
Where do the ACCC get all these dead horses from? They're not linked to that property at Kooralbyn per chance are they?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network