The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has decided it will appeal against the decision that recently let Google off the hook in relation to misleading advertisements in Australia. Back in September, Federal Court judge Justice Nicholas had decided that while “ad-squatting” – a business buying ads using the trading …
Where do the ACCC get all these dead horses from? They're not linked to that property at Kooralbyn per chance are they?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER