Western Digital has temporarily suspended disk drive-related production in its Thailand sites close to Bangkok due to severe flooding. Flooding in Thailand is sparking transportation and utility infrastructure headaches with some supply facilities and peoples' homes inundated. WD has some 37,000 employees in its Thai facilities …
There's an answer.
I'm sure that there was an old DOS utility for getting water out of your hard drive..........
recover c:/flood. I seem to remember or forgot-)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC