Western Digital has temporarily suspended disk drive-related production in its Thailand sites close to Bangkok due to severe flooding. Flooding in Thailand is sparking transportation and utility infrastructure headaches with some supply facilities and peoples' homes inundated. WD has some 37,000 employees in its Thai facilities …
There's an answer.
I'm sure that there was an old DOS utility for getting water out of your hard drive..........
recover c:/flood. I seem to remember or forgot-)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes