UK-based telco reseller Daisy Communications has been suffering teething problems with its acquired Telstra customer base and associated supply agreements with BT. Daisy acquired Telstra's fixed reseller agreements around a year ago. BT is currently phasing out private connectivity technology Framestream, which affects around …
Screw Daisy and Telstra
After a ISP outage with Telstra (ISP core router) a couple of years back and awful service from our account manager I plumped in a Claranet leased line as a backup. Then got a letter out of the blue from Telstra saying we're now with "Daisy" for all support and admin services. And they are TRULY awful. No experience of enterprise customers at all.
Then 3 months later got a call from our Daisy account manager saying that FrameStream is off in 3 months so I need to migrate a fresh service from Daisy AND that Telstra are leaving the UK ISP business and therefore I'm going to lose all my public IP's.
After that I ordered a second leased line with Claranet and never looked back.
Wish Daisy and Telstra all the worst. Terrible customer service.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat