MasterCard has announced it will be deploying PayPass in BlackBerrys in the United Arab Emirates, showing RIM's support for the Single Wire Protocol in the process. It isn't clear which RIM handsets will be able to use the system, which will allow Etisalat customers within UAE to pay for goods with a tap of the phone. But given …
"It isn't clear which RIM handsets will be able to use the system..."
Probably not many, if RIM's network keeps falling over...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait