Data “residence” in cloud computing is again in the spotlight, with Macqurie Telecom, Fujitsu ANZ, InfoPlex and VMWare joining together to create the OzHub alliance. The group launched by commissioning a report from Lateral Economics, called The potential for cloud computing services in Australia, which has identified a variety …
Would you trust OzHub with your data?
Hard to believe anything they say after this "PR company gone mad' fiasco. This cloud is really and truly vapor ware, you better believe it!
It is believed that Australia can use its potential for creating an on-shore cloud computing industry. This alliance was needed for drafting the regulatory framework for protecting date and promoting investment.http://cloudtechsite.com/blogposts/ozhub-the-new-alliance-of-cloud-computing-providers.html
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play