Data “residence” in cloud computing is again in the spotlight, with Macqurie Telecom, Fujitsu ANZ, InfoPlex and VMWare joining together to create the OzHub alliance. The group launched by commissioning a report from Lateral Economics, called The potential for cloud computing services in Australia, which has identified a variety …
Would you trust OzHub with your data?
Hard to believe anything they say after this "PR company gone mad' fiasco. This cloud is really and truly vapor ware, you better believe it!
It is believed that Australia can use its potential for creating an on-shore cloud computing industry. This alliance was needed for drafting the regulatory framework for protecting date and promoting investment.http://cloudtechsite.com/blogposts/ozhub-the-new-alliance-of-cloud-computing-providers.html
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging