Data “residence” in cloud computing is again in the spotlight, with Macqurie Telecom, Fujitsu ANZ, InfoPlex and VMWare joining together to create the OzHub alliance. The group launched by commissioning a report from Lateral Economics, called The potential for cloud computing services in Australia, which has identified a variety …
Would you trust OzHub with your data?
Hard to believe anything they say after this "PR company gone mad' fiasco. This cloud is really and truly vapor ware, you better believe it!
It is believed that Australia can use its potential for creating an on-shore cloud computing industry. This alliance was needed for drafting the regulatory framework for protecting date and promoting investment.http://cloudtechsite.com/blogposts/ozhub-the-new-alliance-of-cloud-computing-providers.html
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...