Data “residence” in cloud computing is again in the spotlight, with Macqurie Telecom, Fujitsu ANZ, InfoPlex and VMWare joining together to create the OzHub alliance. The group launched by commissioning a report from Lateral Economics, called The potential for cloud computing services in Australia, which has identified a variety …
Would you trust OzHub with your data?
Hard to believe anything they say after this "PR company gone mad' fiasco. This cloud is really and truly vapor ware, you better believe it!
It is believed that Australia can use its potential for creating an on-shore cloud computing industry. This alliance was needed for drafting the regulatory framework for protecting date and promoting investment.http://cloudtechsite.com/blogposts/ozhub-the-new-alliance-of-cloud-computing-providers.html
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt