Data “residence” in cloud computing is again in the spotlight, with Macqurie Telecom, Fujitsu ANZ, InfoPlex and VMWare joining together to create the OzHub alliance. The group launched by commissioning a report from Lateral Economics, called The potential for cloud computing services in Australia, which has identified a variety …
Would you trust OzHub with your data?
Hard to believe anything they say after this "PR company gone mad' fiasco. This cloud is really and truly vapor ware, you better believe it!
It is believed that Australia can use its potential for creating an on-shore cloud computing industry. This alliance was needed for drafting the regulatory framework for protecting date and promoting investment.http://cloudtechsite.com/blogposts/ozhub-the-new-alliance-of-cloud-computing-providers.html
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?