Step aside server and storage big boys: make space for a new kid on the European enterprise server and storage block. Huawei Enterprise has arrived and is intending to make waves. Huawei is a Cisco-size Chinese telecommunications and IT supplier. It was founded in 1988 by a small group of entrepreneurs, some with Western …
I see what you did there with naming dropping Cisco. That's funny :-)
on a well-balanced and impartial article - very objective and informative.
They are still Chinese
Just hours ago, my Mac' s battery drained because of their 3G dongle's client spitting out thousands of needless 'notice" messages and syslogd trying to cope with them.
That adds to 'ouc' process of them which does nothing but waits for the dongle to be installed.
Shame that because of stupidified companies like Nokia etc, they are market leader.
Cisco has nothing to fear if these guys codes without knowing what a "notice" signal on a *NIX based system is.
RE: They are still Chinese
And your home-user-class Mac and your consumer-grade 3G stick story is relevant to enterprise storage and server exactly how...?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds