Step aside server and storage big boys: make space for a new kid on the European enterprise server and storage block. Huawei Enterprise has arrived and is intending to make waves. Huawei is a Cisco-size Chinese telecommunications and IT supplier. It was founded in 1988 by a small group of entrepreneurs, some with Western …
I see what you did there with naming dropping Cisco. That's funny :-)
on a well-balanced and impartial article - very objective and informative.
They are still Chinese
Just hours ago, my Mac' s battery drained because of their 3G dongle's client spitting out thousands of needless 'notice" messages and syslogd trying to cope with them.
That adds to 'ouc' process of them which does nothing but waits for the dongle to be installed.
Shame that because of stupidified companies like Nokia etc, they are market leader.
Cisco has nothing to fear if these guys codes without knowing what a "notice" signal on a *NIX based system is.
RE: They are still Chinese
And your home-user-class Mac and your consumer-grade 3G stick story is relevant to enterprise storage and server exactly how...?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play