There's been a lot of talk recently about the imminent death of traditional email and office applications to be replaced by shiny new web apps all served from the Cloud. Now, we know the world changes slowly and this won't happen overnight, or be suitable for all. But there are a lot of old Exchange or Notes installations out …
1) Does "the company is performing well" mean "are you making a ton of money?" or "is your business infrastructure as good as it could be?"?
2) The question on knowledge workers is related to the knowledge/security balance. Our new sharepoint environment is great for versioning and archiving, for instance, but poor at searching for similar ideas in neighboring groups.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM