There's been a lot of talk recently about the imminent death of traditional email and office applications to be replaced by shiny new web apps all served from the Cloud. Now, we know the world changes slowly and this won't happen overnight, or be suitable for all. But there are a lot of old Exchange or Notes installations out …
1) Does "the company is performing well" mean "are you making a ton of money?" or "is your business infrastructure as good as it could be?"?
2) The question on knowledge workers is related to the knowledge/security balance. Our new sharepoint environment is great for versioning and archiving, for instance, but poor at searching for similar ideas in neighboring groups.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU